Friday, April 10, 2009

Cute Printable Calendars - Free, of course!

I keep a monthly calendar hanging in my kitchen in a handy spot where I can jot down appointments, due dates for library books, special days, etc... Mine is just a plain old calendar I printed off from my word processor. Very blah. :)But I found some of THE cutest printable calendars at Graphic Garden!! I love the calendar for this month (at left)!! It's so cute! These would be great if you keep a household notebook! There are also downloadable desktop calendars.

You can find this particular calendar HERE, along with others to choose from.

The artist who creates these adorable graphics, Helena, also offers some really cute (and FREE) cross stitch charts! You can see them HERE. I just love her drawings.

At Graphic Garden, you'll also find lots of other free printables:
  • stationery
  • bookmarks
  • recipe cards
  • labels
  • coloring sheets
  • school awards
  • note papers
  • greeting cards
  • scrapbook tags
  • lists
  • envelopes

I just thought these graphics were too cute not to share...especially since they're free! :)

7 comments:

DarcyLee said...

Free is always good. Thanks for sharing!

Samantha said...

Love this, such cute free printables, thanks for posting !!

Domestically Inclined said...

What a cute calendar, thank you for sharing. I will have to print one out.

Conny said...

ooooooooooo!!!!!!! just what I needed. I'm compiling a household notebook w/ ideas & recipes from blogs I read. I *need* some of these print outs! Thanks for mentioning them!

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

Cuteness!

:) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for sharing! The tags and recipe cards are wonderful and help to complete a gift with a personal touch!

calendars said...

Calendars can be used to duly match your own set of needs and interests. If you want a material that exposes you and your products to your patrons and other interested clients all the time, then this is one medium to use for that strategy.